WE’RE OPEN AND HERE FOR YOU
19th March 2020
Some of our retailers have altered their trading hours during this time. Please check individual stores websites, or phone them for updated hours.
Like the rest of the community, we are closely monitoring COVID-19 and the advice of state and national health authorities in relation to infectious diseases. The health and safety of our customers and retailers continues to be our primary focus, as we continue to create a safe and welcoming centre for you to enjoy.
We have remained diligent in our cleaning processes and through our service providers, we have placed additional focus on key areas such as hard surfaces, eating areas and bathrooms, have implemented additional hand sanitising stations available throughout the centre, as we well as increasing our cleaning rotations throughout the day.
Belrose Super Centre has welcomed the measured approach and guidance regarding non-essential, organised mass gatherings, announced by Prime Minister Morrison following the recent COAG meeting. This approach excludes shopping centres as they are considered essential to the community. Our centre provides essential services to local communities such as everyday needs, pharmacy, food options and many other goods and services.
Belrose Super Centre is taking the necessary precautions and following relevant health advice to support their people and customers in response to COVID-19 whilst balancing business continuity for the local community and broader economy. We do not have any large-scale events planned in the near future. Like other organisations across the community, we are continuing to monitor this global issue and will work with and assist health authorities if and when required.
The key to preventing the spread of coronavirus is practising good hand and sneeze/cough hygiene.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water, before and after eating, and after going to the toilet
- Cover your cough and sneeze, dispose of tissues, and use alcohol-based hand sanitiser
- and if unwell, avoid contact with others (stay more than 1.5 metres from people)
We will continue to monitor this issue and if there is any change in advice, we will notify our valued retailers and customers as appropriate and encourage our retailers and customers to monitor Public Health Department advice to ensure you receive the latest information, alerts and answers to frequently asked questions. For additional information please visit: https://www.health.gov.au/
We will continue to provide updates on store changes as they evolve.
In compliance with Government and Health Authority advice on social distancing, and in response to customer needs at this time – the following services have changed at Belrose Super Centre:
- JB Hi-Fi temporarily changed the trading hours from 14 – 27 March 2020. Please click here to view updated hours.
- The Flavour Mill, Scanccelli Cafe, Choice Sushi, Fresh Delights, Ricks Woks and Noodles, Subway is serving takeaway food and coffee (no dine-in option).
- The food court seating area is closed
- All play areas are closed
- Provincial Living is closed
- Plush is closed
- Nick Scali is closed
- One World Collection is closed
- Kresta Blinds is closed
- Rivers is closed
- Provincial Home Living is closed
- Kitchenworks is closed
- Custom Designs is closed
- Adairs is closed
- All other stores remain open – please check with each retailer directly regarding their trading hours
- Rivers – closed for 1 month