Full Time/Part Time/Casual Staff Required
Market leading brand in Nursery and Kids Furniture opportunities
Belrose super centre
Hourly Rate + Superannuation
At Boori, our collections of lovingly made baby & children’s bedroom furniture mix the beauty of classic heritage with contemporary trends so you can create a timeless space for your little one to enjoy, even when they become not so little any more.
Our products are the pinnacle of quality, design & innovation
You will be responsible for:
Delivering exceptional customer service
Assisting the Store Manager in the day to day operations of the store
To be successful you will need:
- Previous retail experience in Furniture or bedding (regarded highly)
- A passion for retail customer service and sales achievement
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to work well in a team and autonomously
- The potential to take on more responsible positions in the future
- Proven ability to achieve and exceed sales targets
- A positive and proactive attitude
- Going above and beyond to provide exceptional customer focused problem solving
- Flexibility across retail trading hours including weekends, public holidays and late night are a MUST
- Flexibility to work at other store if needed
If this sounds like you, we would love you to apply.
To apply for this role, please either email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter (most important) telling us why you would like to work with us and why you believe this is the role for you or drop in to our store at the Super Centre and leave your application.